Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Photo Dump: Pictures of the Girls for my Dad :))

It seems I have been neglecting the blog and more importantly depriving my family of pictures of my kids. So this is a post just for you. You're welcome. :))
 
We went to the rodeo recently and most of the pictures I took of the girls ended up like this:
Just missed them.

 Best/Only picture of the two of them in their cute rodeo outfits:
 Clare and Opa Dean (Eric's Dad):
 Back at home on a rainy day:

 Yet another rainy day tea party:





Somebody likes to wear their sunglasses at night and inside and in the rain and shine.

Here I am!

So there you have it. All the scandalous details of our life. Dad, are you good for another month? :))

4 comments:

Emily said...

I can't get over how gorgeous your girls are!!!

Here's to hoping you start blogging more. : )

Billie Jo said...

Hi Brooke...so happy to see you! And may I add, those little ladies are adorable! Yay for you! Flynn has that same winter mouse shirt...so sweet. Enjoy those little ones!

Patty said...

A is for adorable!

FriendaversaryBlog said...

Love the pics! They are soooo big now.