Sunday, March 10, 2013

WIWS

I'm back for more WIWS action!

Please excuse this sorry picture. I mean it is absolutely horrible. I don't know where on earth the spots came from, but I promise they weren't there in real life. The husband was working, so I had no choice, I had to go with the incredibly awkward mirror shot. Some people have mastered this art and clearly I am not one of them. 

One last thing and then I will shut up about taking your own picture in the mirror. It is always so creepy to stare at the camera lens in the mirror. It's just too much ya'll. I can't take it.
 
 This, folks is as good as it gets. *sigh*

Shirt: Bealls
Skirt: Banana Republic
Tights: ?
Shoes: New York & Co.
Necklace: New York & Co.

Yes, my pencil skirt is pink and has pockets. It is perfect. :))

Going to throw in a picture of my girls watching a show, just 'cause I can. They were SO cute. I can not believe how big they are now!

Head on over to Fine Linen and Purple to check out what everyone else wore!

12 comments:

Billie Jo said...

Brooke...you look beautiful! Very stylish, my friend! Sure beats the Nike sweats and top I'm sporting today...And I know what you mean about taking those mirror pics...Wait a few years and those cutie daughters of yours can be your own paparazzi...

Rosie said...

Haha, despite the picture you look totally cute! I love the outfit, and the girls are adorable with their big bows :)

Colleen said...

Lovely lady, lovely outfit even if the picture is not the best. I have a skirt just like that one, and I love it too!

Lisa said...

I love your lace top and the bright color of your skirt!

Shannon said...

I too have not managed to master the mirror picture. I feel like a total goofball, my hand cramps up, I cover my face on accident, blah blah blah. I didn't even notice the spots until you said something. Anyway, love the top and the color of that skirt!

Mary said...

I can't take a mirror picture to save my life! LOL! You look great! Nice photo skills!

Sheena said...

oh that skirt! so cute! so awesome it has pockets!

Stephanie said...

Totally agree on the pockets, Brooke--I had them in my wedding dress! I LOVE the color of your skirt and the way you paired it with the lace! Beautiful!

Stephanie said...

Totally agree on the pockets, Brooke--I had them in my wedding dress! I LOVE the color of your skirt and the way you paired it with the lace! Beautiful!

Designer Jules said...

I love the lace top. I am always so scared to wear lace.

FriendaversaryBlog said...

CUTE!!!!!!!

Emily said...

TAG! You're it: http://glitterrainbowhappinessland.blogspot.com/2013/03/a-peek-into-my-soul-5-things-liebster.html